Returns & Exchanges
Can I change my mind?
- Yes, you can return items to us for a complete refund (minus return postage costs*) subject to the following conditions:-
- Items are returned within the 14 days from receipt period
- Items must be unused in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order. Where goods are received back in an unsatisfactory condition an amount might be deducted from the refund to reflect the amount by which the value of order has been reduced
- All returned items are to be accompanied by the senders name, address, contact telephone number/order invoice and reason for return
Where should I post my return to?
Please return your product to:
Disc Golf Distribution
C/O Riber Products Ltd.
*Is return postage free?
- Please be aware that returns postage is not free of charge and is the responsibility of the customer (unless the item is faulty/damaged, see below) We strongly recommend using a signed-for service, as until the item is with us it is still your responsibility.
What should I do if my item arrives faulty / damaged?
- Please check all deliveries as soon as they arrive, or mark 'unchecked' with the courier if unable to do so. If an item is damaged please contact us directly as soon as possible to discuss
- If you believe your product is faulty or defective due to a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us before we can process the item. In some situations we may need to get the item back to assess and make a decision. The customer will be responsible for the costs of the return up until we agree that the item is faulty and then we will refund this charge
- Please be advised that we are unable to cover any consequential losses for damaged or faulty items
Will my postage costs be refunded if my item is faulty / not as described?
- Please note that as permitted by law, the maximum refund on delivery cost will be the least expensive delivery method we have available (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method).
How long will it take for me to receive my exchange? (if applicable)
- Exchanges are usually processed and dispatched within a few days of us receiving the goods back. We can exchange items for a different size or colour depending on stock levels of the item in question if required.
How long will it take to process my return? (if applicable)
- When returning anything to us, please be sure to include a note or covering letter specifying your name, address, contact telephone number, order number and the reason for returning the item
- In the event that we do not receive your returned goods, we will ask you to provide the proof of posting from your Post office or applicable returns service location. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you are unable to provide the certificate of posting, or have not followed the recommended returns instructions
- As soon as your return has been received and processed by our warehouse team, we will issue your refund or process your exchange as soon as possible. In the unlikely event that you don't hear from us within 10 days of returning your item, please contact us on +44 (0)1246 866800 for assistance.
- All refunds will be issued to the original method of payment and in the original tender currency
- Make sure to let us know your original order number, which items you have returned and any delivery reference numbers if and when you contact us
- Your bank may take 3-7 working days for your refund to show in your account